How to Give Online...
In addition to the weekly cash or check offering, members and visitors can now donate money or tithe online.
How to Give Online with XPress (First Citizens Bank)
For individual or recurring payment, use XPress, from First Citizens Bank (you don't have to be a FCB member to use this feature):
1. Click the link above.
2. Provide your payment type (Online Donation / Tithe or Special Donation, like Roof Fund), then Click Next.
3. Enter Name, Notes (Tithing, for example), Amount (Note: you can also add 2.5% to offset fees from the bank), then Click Next.
4. Choose Guest or Log In (New visitors click Pay as Guest, but you have the option to “Remember Me” at the bottom). Enter card information, then Click Pay.
5. You will immediately receive a confirmation email.
For recurring payments…
6. On the final page, there’s a green button that reads, “Create Scheduled Payment.” Click the button.
7. Confirm Payment Nickname (Tithe, etc.), Name, Notes, Payment Method, then choose Schedule (Weekly or Monthly Tithing). The system will automatically choose the next date for payment, such as one week or one month after the initial donation.
8. Choose Total Number of Payments (Set a goal, such as 52 for a full year of weekly donations, or “Until I Cancel” for ongoing payments).
9. Confirm amount and then click Save Scheduled Payment.
10. You’ll then receive a second confirmation email!
How to Use Venmo
Venmo is an app and website that allows for participants to give online or with a smart phone app. You may use your debit card to give (there is a 3% fee for credit cards).
To sign up, simply visit the website here or search for "Venmo" in the app store on your smart phone.
When giving online to Rural Hall Christian Church, simply search for @RuralHallChurch on Venmo.
Sending Money with Venmo
According to the official website:
"In the app, there is an icon in the upper right hand corner of the home screen with a square and a pencil. You can add the recipient, the amount, and a note. Once you’re ready, tap “Pay” and you should be all set...
If you’re on the web, click here to send a payment. Be sure to add the recipient, amount of the payment, and a note.
For any technical questions, such as how to Cancel Payment or Check Your Balance, please visit Venmo.com
Currently, Venmo is the only app or website for online tithing at RHCC. However, if you have an account at First Citizens Bank, they also have a way to set up direct deposit. Simply call (336) 631-2480 or your local bank for more info.